Why choose ASC?
Working at Australia’s hub of submarine expertise means you will learn from some of the nation’s most highly-skilled and experienced specialists.
You will work on an established and highly regarded submarine fleet, right here, right now.
Our workplace culture, friendly team environment, and comprehensive benefits package will support you to thrive in a career with ASC.
About our program
- Opportunities are available in Henderson, WA and Osborne, SA
- Open to Electrical, Mechanical and Fabrication streams
- Support from our Learning & Development team, as well as our apprenticeship partner organisation, MEGT
- Work and build your skills alongside experienced subject matter experts
About the recruitment process
You will be notified as you progress through each of the following steps of the recruitment process:
Who can apply?
Applicants with the following qualifications may apply:
- Electrical: Cert II Electro technology (or equivalent)
- Mechanical: Cert II Metals & Engineering (or equivalent)
- Fabrication: Cert II Metals & Engineering (or equivalent)
You are eligible to apply even if you haven't yet graduated
When is our next program open?
Applications for the 2022 program are now open, click here to learn more or apply.