Existing applicants can log in to the ASC job portal by clicking here.
There are three ways you can join us at ASC.
1. As a Permanent Employee
Our current list of job vacancies can be viewed here.
Job advertisements are also advertised on online employment site Seek.
2. As a Casual Employee
Casual production employees are recruited through our provider companies: WorkPac, Chandler MacLeod, Trojan Recruitment and Grandstand. Please contact one of these companies directly regarding casual production work with us.
All other positions are filled either directly by ASC or with a range of specialist recruitment companies.
3. As a Graduate, Trainee or Apprentice
Learn more about ASC's Graduate Program. Information about Traineeships and Apprenticeships is also available.
Benefits of Working at ASC
- We offer highly competitive salaries and conditions, and also allow for a balance between work and life.
- Performance-based bonus schemes and valuable tax effective salary sacrificing.
- We are committed to employee development. We give our staff the best opportunities to improve their skills and knowledge to ensure their career with us is both challenging and rewarding.
- Our Social Club provides our employees with the opportunity to relax and have fun with colleagues away from the work environment.
- Our three facilities - ASC North and ASC South (in Osborne, South Australia), and ASC West (in Henderson, Western Australia) have outstanding safety records, with access to excellent emergency medical care if required.
- Secure and free parking, walking tracks, access to gym memberships and other health benefits are also available to our employees.