ASC is proud to partner with the Australian Government to implement the Sovereign Shipbuilding Talent Pool (SSTP).
The SSTP was established in September 2021. Its role is to redeploy workers from the discontinued Attack Class Submarine Program into new and existing submarine and shipbuilding programs. Through the SSTP, ASC will also build the skills required to deliver Australia’s nuclear-powered submarine. The SSTP accepts applications from affected workers across all disciplines.
Workers are being offered employment in the following areas:
- Collins Class submarines current and new programs.
- Secondment or assistance into other Australian Defence programs.
- Placement with international partners to learn from their expertise.
- Access to training through ASC’s new, future focused Shipbuilding Learning and Development Program.
- Providing subject matter expertise to the Nuclear-powered Taskforce.
Employees of Naval Group Australia and Lockheed Martin Australia are encouraged to register their interest here.