Registration of Interest
Suppliers interested in participating in programs at ASC are requested to complete our Registration of Interest Form. As ASC seeks to engage with industry on specific work requirements, suppliers with compatible capabilities will be contacted. Work Packages may be released via Industry Capability Network branch’s, applicable to the State or Territory in which the Work Packages are required.
How to Read your Purchase Order
When ASC places an order with a supplier you will receive a Purchase Order from either ASC or ASC AWD. These documents provide details on how to read and understand these documents.
- Detailed Explanation of ASC AWD Purchase Order (pdf, 227 KB)
- Detailed Explanation of ASC Purchase Order (pdf, 240 KB)
Packaging and Labelling Requirements
All suppliers shipping materials to ASC must comply with the requirements for packaging and labelling outlined in in this document.
Freight and Routing Instructions
When shipping materials to ASC there are a set of freight and routing instructions outlined in this document that the supplier must follow.
Supplier Quality Assurance Manual
This manual provides information and guidance to ASC’s suppliers and subcontractors that supply goods and/or services to ASC in order to assist in understanding ASC’s quality/Defence requirements, compliance and expectations.
- CCSM_Supplier_Quality_Assurance_Manual (pdf, 852 KB)
- ASC_Shipbuilding_Supplier_Quality_Assurance_Manual (pdf, 671 KB)
- Rules_to_Managing_Restricted_Suppliers_ASC.3 (pdf, 126 KB)
- OQE_Requirements_for_Refurbishment_.4 (pdf, 54 KB)
- OQE_Applicability_Check_List_for_Refurbishments (pdf, 113 KB)
Objective Quality Evidence (OQE)
ASC’s purchase orders and contract documentation requests OQE which vary dependant on the items and/or services that are being acquired and the project for which they are intended.
- Master_List_Of_Objective_Quality_Evidence_Attributes_-_Shipbuilding (pdf, 206 KB)
- Objective_Quality_Evidence_Attribute_Definitions_12_CCSM (pdf, 88 KB)
In accordance with Customs Tariff Act 1995 Schedule 4 Item 42, an importer may be eligible to obtain concessional entry of goods. Contractors that claim such concessions will pass onto ASC any and all cost savings received in obtaining such concession. The latest revision of this document can be found on the Australian Customs Service website: www.customs.gov.au